Natural, fluffy, hand-whipped cream made from shea butter and cocoa butter effectively hydrates even extremely dry and stressed skin. It is enriched with GLITTERS, thanks to which your skin will shine and you won’t be able to take your eyes off it! 🙂
It reduces stretch marks and prevents their formation. It supports the formation of collagen fibers.
The cream is made from the highest quality ingredients and is therefore suitable for all skin types. It contains important antioxidants, minerals and vitamin E. Skin that “tastes” it, will instantly love it! The cream has a pleasant sweet aroma with notes of raspberry, fig leaf, a touch of cotton candy and a little vanilla. Our fluffy, whipped cream is the first choice your skin needs when the cold comes to protect you and give it the softness and radiance it needs.
How to use:
After showering or bathing, apply a sufficient amount of cream directly to the skin and massage until absorbed. Suitable for everyday use. You can apply it to the whole body, neck, décolleté and face.
Store in a dry place at a temperature of up to 25°C in a closed container without direct sunlight.
Clinically and dermatologically tested
Premium ingredients. Every single ingredient of the product has exceptional effects
Made in Slovakia
Quality guarantee. Not satisfied with the product? Write to us and we will solve it
- is made from the nuts of the Shea tree, also called the “tree of life”, which grows only in Africa
- It improves blood circulation in tissues and accelerates healing, prevents signs of aging and regenerates damaged skin
- Suitable for all skin types
- Hydrates extremely dry skin. Dry skin on the elbows, feet, or ankles
- An effective fighter against stretch marks but also as a prevention.
- Regularity, regularity and stretch marks will no longer be a problem.
- It contains a lot of antioxidants that slow down the aging and sagging of the skin
- It helps minimize wrinkles around the eyes, mouth and throat
- It helps to reduce stretch marks but also works as a prevention against stretch marks
- It slows down the loss of skin moisture, is easily absorbed and gives it shine
- Free radicals attack healthy skin cells, the skin then looks tired and gray.
- Due to the high content of antioxidants, cocoa butter destroys these free radicals settled on the skin.
- Fights acne and inflamed rashes
- It has smoothing effects, recommended for the face and décolleté
- It minimizes the circles under the eyes
- It regenerates cells and slows down the aging process
- Hypoallergenic – you can use it even on sensitive skin
- It helps to restore damaged and cracked coils and veins
- It helps shrink enlarged pores and its antibacterial effects work on blackheads and acne
- from minerals it contains calcium, iron, zinc and potassium, tightens the skin
- it is obtained from the highly valued Indian Nimba tree, which is sacred to Indians. Nimba has been used in Ayurveda for centuries
- It supports the formation of collagen fibers and thus slows down the aging of the skin and accelerates the healing of wounds
- It destroys acne-causing bacteria and removes damage to the skin’s structure
- In addition to the necessary hydration of the skin, it also restores elasticity and a healthy appearance
- It prevents the formation of rashes, after regular use it also removes black dots from the face.
- Suitable for all skin types, but can literally work miracles with dry, dehydrated and wrinkled skin
- It penetrates into the deeper layers of the skin, where it works thanks to its rich composition
- Fatty acids support the building of cells, vitamins the formation of collagen, and a higher proportion of carotenoids fights pigment (so-called age spots).
- Rosehip oil is perfect for skin regeneration after peeling.
- The strongest natural antioxidant
- It provides comprehensive protection of the skin in the fight against free radicals and harmful effects of the environment
- It helps in the healing of the skin and thereby reduces the visibility of scars and stretch marks
- It favorably affects the firmness and elasticity of the skin
- It delays the signs of aging and minimizes the formation of fine wrinkles
There are no reviews yet.