Watermelon premium tanning oil is made from the highest quality cold-pressed oils, which effectively hydrate and nourish your skin, thus prolonging the tanning effect.
The oil is enriched with an extract from the melon kernels, which supports the natural formation of melanin – a pigment. The color, intensity and shade of our skin depend on the presence of melanin in our body. Watermelon kernel oil reduces pigment spots and color irregularities on the skin and, thanks to vitamin F, effectively helps fight acne. It also contains vitamins E and A, which, as strong antioxidants, protect the skin from UV radiation.
WATERMELON premium tanning oil gives the skin a long-lasting and intense tan, which can be achieved not only on an exotic holiday by the sea, but also at home on a balcony, terrace or garden. The oil is suitable for all skin tones. It is clear, not colored and is also suitable for sunbathing in the solarium.
Quality guarantee. Not satisfied with the product? Write to us and we will solve it
Clinically and dermatologically tested
Premium ingredients Every single component of the product has exceptional effects
Achieve a perfect tan and at the same time impregnate your body to perfection with the luxurious Watermelon tanning oil. In the world of chemicals, dye nanoparticles, and artificial ingredients, care must be taken with everything, and this applies to tanning oils and perhaps even more! Our two tanning oils are exclusively a mixture of nature. You will find a mixture of the highest quality oils, all of which are cold pressed in first-class quality. Oils pressed in this way retain all the important ingredients that have beneficial effects on our skin. So in addition to nourishing the skin, they also support a perfect tan. Both of our tanning oils have a natural factor SPF 6.
Grape seed oil
- Fights acne and inflamed rashes
- It has smoothing effects, it is recommended in the face and décolleté
- Minimizes circles under the eyes
- It regenerates cells and slows down the aging process
- Hypoallergenic – you can also use it on sensitive skin
- It helps to repair damaged and cracked coils and veins
Watermelon seed oil
- Light, does not clog pores
- Contains vitamins B, PP, Carotene, folic acid
- Supports natural formation of melanin – pigment
- Balances undertone of skin
- Regulates sebum production
- It makes skin velvety smooth and shiny
- Keeps sking supple and flexible
- Soothing effects
- Contains vitamins A, E, Potassium, Magnesium, Calcium
- Reduces itching and inflammation
- Minimizes stretch marks
- Soothes irritation
- It creates a protective barrier
- Effective in healing and removing wrinkles and blemishes
- Gentle on soft, cracked and reddened skin
- Source of vitamins A, B, E
- Helps lighten uneven skin tones
- Deeply hydrates
- Reduces irritation, itching, inflammation or rashes
- Reduces rough skin
- Relieves stretch marks and wrinkles
There are no reviews yet.