100% cold-pressed oil has a versatile use, be it for the face, body, hair or nails. It is not greasy like other oils and therefore it is absorbed into the skin very quickly and does not leave an oily film on it.
It goes into the deeper layers of the skin, where it acts thanks to its rich
composition. It is suitable for all skin types, but it can literally work miracles with dry, dehydrated and wrinkled skin. Since it is very gentle, it can be applied to the skin in an undiluted state, directly from the bottle.
Arrowroot is a wonderful natural remedy for a number of health ailments, viz
thanks to the content of valuable vitamins and minerals. They mainly contain vitamin C, but also A, B1, B2, P, K, nicotinic acid. They also contain pectins, tannins, essential oils, minerals potassium, calcium and magnesium. They contain valuable flavonoids and carotenoids. It improves the function of capillaries in the skin, accelerates healing, refreshes, cleans the skin and acts against the formation of wrinkles.
Free of silicones, parabens, sulfates or other harmful ingredients
Clinically and dermatologically tested
Quality guarantee. Not satisfied with the product? Write to us and we will solve it.
Why use rosehip oil?
- An ideal choice in combination with skin serums, the oil fixes the effect of the skin serum
- It is light, quickly absorbed, without a specific smell, and is not greasy like other oils
- It has rejuvenating, caring, healing and regenerative effects
- It protects the skin and increases cell turnover
- When the oil penetrates the skin, the fatty acids become prostaglandins and these have a function in the regeneration of tissues and cells
- Contains essential fatty acids such as linoleic, palmitic and oleic acids, but also gamma linolenic acid
- It renews skin cells and also helps to slow down skin aging
- High content of vitamin C, while rosehip oil is one of the richest plant sources of this vitamin