Retinol – or in other words Vitamin A, is considered a natural miracle and is one of the most effective means in reducing and softening wrinkles.
Originally, retinol was mainly intended for the treatment of acne, but thanks to its positive, and especially fast, favorable side effects
effect, in reducing wrinkles, it has become a sought-after part of anti-age cosmetics.
A big advantage of retinol is that it can handle all skin types. It acts very intensively, therefore products with
start using retinol gradually.
It accelerates cell regeneration, stimulates the production of collagen and elastin, promotes the fading of hyperpigmentation and treats acne. In the beginning, you may experience peeling, redness or dry skin. This is the point where many people give up. However, if you persevere, after a few weeks you will see incredible improvements.
Retinol works by replacing the old skin with a new one. A big advantage is its quick effect, you will notice and feel the change in a short time.
Free of silicones, parabens, sulfates or other harmful ingredients
Clinically and dermatologically tested
Quality guarantee. Not satisfied with the product? Write to us and we will solve it.
Why use serum:
- The effectiveness of retinol is clinically proven
- Serums have an extremely high concentration of active substances that penetrate deep into the skin and are twice as effective as creams
- It reduces wrinkles on the face by increasing the production of collagen. It also stimulates the formation of new blood vessels and thus gives a healthy skin color
- Extremely light and supple texture ensures quick absorption
- It helps in the treatment of acne, removes blemishes and softens the skin
How to use
- If no serum is yet part of your skin care routine, start lightly and gradually
- Always apply to clean, toned skin without make-up
- Serum with retinol is usually used once a day, in the evening
- Using a pipette, apply the serum in the palm of your hand and massage onto the face, neck and décolleté. Just a few drops
- The basic rule in the skin care routine is to always layer preparations starting with the lightest consistency (floral water, tonic, serum, cream or oil), therefore serums are applied first
- For a complex moisturizing effect, we recommend using the serum in combination with thicker products that fix hydration and other effects.
- After applying the serum, combine with either your favorite cream or our rosehip oil
There are no reviews yet.