Pimp your body to perfection with 100% natural premium marine collagen developed especially for women. Thorough and deep care for beautiful skin, healthy hair and joints, or strong nails starts from the inside.
Collagen is an important protein that is the basic building block of supporting tissues. Its production in our body is constantly declining after the age of 25, and after the age of 40 it is no longer formed at all. Regular supplementation of collagen is in the interest of every person who wants to have a healthy and youthful body.
Our collagen contains the most suitable combination for women – premium collagen, vitamin C, zinc and hyaluronic acid.
Collagen is in the most effective powder form, it is immediately soluble and in addition very delicious. It is flavored with a natural strawberry aroma.
Using: once a day one measuring cup (6.4 g). mix well with 200-300ml of water and drink in sips.
How to use collagen correctly: Experts as well as consumers themselves prefer different approaches, but the truth is that to date there is no relevant and generally accepted research with a clear answer. So use collagen as it suits you best. In the morning on an empty stomach, after breakfast or a good lunch, or in the evening before bed. Cheers!
How long to take collagen: Visible effects appear on average after 4 to 6 weeks. Of course, it is very individual, it depends on a number of factors and there are many users who have achieved the desired effect after only a few days. The key factors are age, quality and type of collagen, the size of the daily dose, diet and other nutritional supplements, the desired effect and overall health.
Contains 90 daily doses
Premium formula developed especially for women
Free of GMOs, dyes, gluten and sugar
Made in Europe, Slovakia
Certified and clinically tested
Quality guarantee. Not satisfied with the product? Write to us and we will solve it
Hydrolyzed collagen fish peptides
- Collagen, also called the protein of youth, is the most important building block in our body
- It keeps the skin and all tissues in the body perfectly young and supple
- It slows down the aging process in the most natural way
- It effectively slows down the aging process in the most natural way
- Regenerates nails and hair
- Smoothes and softens wrinkles or small scars
- It contains glycine, which is important for healthy muscle growth
- Eliminates stretch marks, dilated coils or cellulite
- It actively helps in the treatment of acne, psoriasis and superficial and internal varicose veins
L-ascorbic acid (Vitamin C)
- A highly effective antioxidant that helps strengthen the structure of the skin
- Demonstrably reduces free radicals that lead to oxidative stress. Oxidative stress causes anemia, dull and tired skin appearance
- Actively helps prevent premature skin aging
- It facilitates healing and helps get rid of pigment spots
- It contributes to the strengthening of bones, teeth, nails, joints and cartilage
- Effectively prevents hair loss, thinning and premature graying
- Helps reduce exhaustion and fatigue
- It ensures the proper functioning of the immune and nervous systems
- A natural and healthy molecule for the body
- Reduces wrinkles
- The most important feature is the ability to bind water, thanks to which it ensures the strength of connective tissue and a firm appearance of the skin.
- The perfect “lubricant” for joints
- Provides a high supply of nutrients and oxygen
- It fills, hydrates and rejuvenates the skin overall
- Helps restore the natural shine of hair
- Important element for healthy body
- Significantly supports the immune system
- It actively reduces brittleness and splitting of nails and supports their growth
- Prevents skin dryness and hair loss
- Helps with acne
- It has a positive effect on good eyesight, smell and taste perception
- The body cannot store zinc, so it is important to replenish it regularly