Natural coffee peeling thanks to first-class composition effectively fights against cellulite, acne, psoriasis or circles! With regular use can achieve visible results.
Pimp Your Body with our Coffee ORIGINAL peeling to make your body utterly perfect. The product contains a mixture of nourishing natural substances and is based on quality coffee beans of the Robusta variety.
The caffeine promotes blood circulation and will make your skin nicely firm. Furthermore, the enzyme contained in caffeine eliminates subcutaneous fat, fighting cellulite as a result. Other nutritious substances combined in the peeling make sure that your skin is smooth and healthy.
→ FREE SHIPPING ←
The PIMP Your Body cosmetics isn’t tested on animals. We test it on ourselves and can confirm its high quality!?
Every single ingredient has unique properties and positive influence on human skin:
100% Robusta coffee
- High caffeine content;
- Stimulates blood circulation;
- Decreases redness, as well as the occurrence of cellulite and stretch marks;
- Strengthens, rejuvenates;
- Has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Improves microcirculation;
- Absorbs impurities, dust, toxins;
- Minimalizes the formation of stretch marks;
- Cleans up clogged pores;
- Keeps the skin supple and firm;
- Rich in nurturing vitamins and minerals.
- Softens hard skin;
- Removes oil, sweat, impurities, dead skin cells;
- Decreases the occurrence of enlarged pores;
- Prevents hyperacidity;
- Has anti-bacterial, anti-mycotic, antiseptic, antifungal, anti-inflammatory properties.
- Source of the vitamins A, B, E;
- Helps lighten uneven skin tone;
- Deeply hydrates;
- Decreases irritation, itchiness, inflammation, rash;
- Reduces rough skin;
- Reduces stretch marks and wrinkles.
Sweet almond oil
- Keeps skin supple and flexible;
- Has soothing properties;
- Contains vitamins A, E, potassium, magnesium, calcium;
- Reduces itchiness and inflammation;
- Minimalizes the formation of stretch marks.
- Slows down the aging process;
- Smooths wrinkles;
- Highly regenerative, anti-oxidizing properties;
- Contains vitamins A, B, E, zinc, selenium;
- Makes tan last longer.
- Regulates sebum;
- Makes the skin firmer;
- Reduces the occurrence of wrinkles and cellulite;
- Has good hydrating, regenerating properties;
- Heals, nurtures.
- Increases skin’s elasticity;
- Rich in vitamins and strong antioxidants;
- Stimulates cell regeneration;
- Leaves the skin smooth;
- Targets stretch marks and cellulite.